Makeup is God sent, really. I mean, what would we have done without it? To think of just how beautifully and magically makeup seems to make us look so good and that too seemingly effortlessly. Wow!
We all love our makeup products too. Who wouldn’t love a great rich red lipstick or a flawless full cover luxe foundation?
Well, we pretty much know how to work around our foundation and shadows to make ourselves look great, all thanks to our beauty bloggers.
But sometimes, we also have days when we just don’t feel like putting on a dense foundation on our face or bright colors on our eyes. And it is during those times that we wish we had a naturally flawless skin or that we didn’t have those under eye dark circles, right?
Again, we turn to our fave beauty bloggers. They are constantly working with the camera, that too, at pretty up close angles and they somehow seem to always be camera ready.
So let’s take a peak in to some of their beauty regimes to see what skin care products work for them and which ones are skincare gold.
Here are the top 10 beauty and skincare products that beauty bloggers world over swear by:
- The Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair System – This is basically an all-night serum that a lot of beauty bloggers love mainly because of its effective anti-ageing properties that help maintain firmer young looking skin. Available at Estee Lauder.
- Acure Organics Certified Organic Rosehip Oil – A natural repair oil that contains jojoba oil as well as rosehip oil, both natural and both of which are great moisturizers. Bloggers also feel the oil helps to reduce acne scars and pimples and brightens up the skin. Available at BirchBox.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Balm – A great effective cleanser that can remove the cakiest of makeup in just a few seconds. Available at Estee Lauder.
- Tula Exfoliating Treatment mask – A miraculous treatment for blemished and pigmented skin. Clears blemishes in 24 hours. Available at Tula.
- By Terry Baume de Rose Lip balm – A very moisturizing albeit a little expensive lip balm. Does wonders to your lips when used regularly. It also has an SPF 15. Available at Bloomingdale’s.
- Neutrogena Clear Face Broad Spectrum Sunscreen – Neutrogena has a great range of sunscreen lotions. This one has a high SPF of 55, which would be very effective. Available at Target.
- Murad Clarifying Mask – Yet another blemish clearing mask, this one is by Murad. Bloggers say that it is literally a “skin saver” and that it keeps breakouts at bay. Available at Murad.
- Clarisonic Skin Cleansing system – A wonderful exfoliator brush that works well with a good cleanser. Available at Sephora.
- Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash – An excellent cleanser that helps fight hormonal acne without drying out the skin. Available at Sephora.
- Tatcha Deep Hydration Firming Serum – Yet another firming serum that helps to keep your skin firm and plump. Available at Tatcha.
I’m pretty sure these products are top notch. Which ones are your favorites? Let us know.