If you are looking for nutritious food that will help you lose weight, but at the same time keep your health balanced, then this soup is the right choice for you!
This soup is largely represented in Ayurveda due to many beneficial qualities called mung beans. It is highly nutritious legume in green color. It is often used for detoxification of the body and is great for digestion, and if you want to lose weight it is definitely a must have on your menu.
The mung bean has a low calorific value, but is very rich in protein, antioxidants, fiber, vitamins and other essential nutrients.
Below we provided the recipe for a healthy and nutritious ayurvedic soup mung beans that will be your ally in the fight against the pounds and at the same time will keep your body healthy substances.
- 20 g mung beans
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
- ¼ cup of coriander leaves
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala
- half teaspoon of turmeric powder
- half teaspoon of mustard seeds
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- Wash the mung beans and soak them in water overnight.
- Drain it, cover with a liter of water, put in the bay leaf and let it boil.
- Then add crushed garlic, salt and turmeric and let these spices boil two or three minutes.
- Add the remaining spices except lemon juice and cook for 40 minutes.
- At the end of the soup, add the lemon juice and serve it.
TIP: In stores with healthy food and bio products you can find classic mung beans (green beans) and mung dal (yellow beans).