For years, coconut oil has been considered as the go-to product for taking care of your skin and hair. And ever since then, it has been famous for that. Many beauty and skin care products proudly boasted that they contain coconut oil as a key ingredient in their formulation.
Today however, coconut oil is not the only way you can get help with your beauty regimen. There has been a lot of rave over the health and beauty benefits of hibiscus oil. If you still haven’t heard of this product, it’s about time that you do. Here are 7 of the different ways hibiscus oil can be good for you:
For Your Skin:
- Moisturizer – Unlike other oils, hibiscus oil is not as greasy on the hand. And since it contains a high content of mucilage, you can be assured that your skin can be moisturized properly.
- Exfoliator – The plant can also be used to clean your skin from impurities, thanks to its gentle natural acids. In fact, you can use this all over your body to get rid of the dead skin cells.
- Anti Aging – Hibiscus contains a lot of antioxidants that have been known to help fight against free radicals that could speed up the process of aging. By using hibiscus oil as an anti-aging serum, you get to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
For Your Hair:
- Hair Growth – The flower is full of nutrients and vitamins that have been known to help make your hair stronger and grow faster. It also helps prevent hair loss.
- Conditioner – You can use hibiscus oil to keep your hair soft and shiny.
- Anti Dandruff – The exfoliating natural acids found in hibiscus oil has also been noted to help reduce itchiness on the hair and prevent dandruff buildup.
- Wound Healer – Hibiscus has been found to contain anti-bacterial properties. Because of this, it can be used to heal and treat wounds. The plant also has strong moisturizing properties that help keep cuts from drying out.
Because of all these health benefits, it’s no surprise why many are turning to the use of hibiscus oil. You can get these same benefits by simply using the oil regularly.