Did you know that Samira Wiley who plays Poussey Washington in the Netflix original “Orange is the new black” announced her marriage to girlfriend Lauren Morelli last weekend? Lauren Morelli happens to be a writer and producer on the series as well.
They had met on the sets and their love of course blossomed between takes.
Isn’t it just wonderful to see two people falling in love while working on their new project?
It is pretty common to see people getting close and forming intimacies while on the sets. I personally feel it’s because the co-stars or co- members of the crew get a chance to really see and experience what their chemistry feels like on the sets so that they can know whether or not it would be a good idea to take the chemistry off set.
From Wiley and Morelli to Brangelina, celebrities have proved time and again that love happens on set and that it lasts.
So today let’s take a look at 5 such celebrities who fell in love on sets and are still together:
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds – They have to be my number one celebrity couple. They show the world some serious relationship goals as well. They are none other than Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds. They met on the sets of Green Lantern and have since been inseparable. They got married in 2012 and have two daughters.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis – This couple met on the sets of That 70’s Show. Yes, that long back. They were initially in other relationships and in 2012, they got married. Now they have two children.
- Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston – The two met on the sets of the comedy Aniston finally put an end to all the rumours with her ex-husband Brad Pitt with her marriage to Theroux in 2015.
- Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling – These two have been pretty silent and low key about their relationship ever since they met on the sets of the film The Place Beyond the Pines in 2011 and have two daughters together.
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum – It is a known and proven fact that dance can indeed brew undeniable chemistry between partners. The biggest proof is this couple who met on the sets of the 2006 dance movie Step Up. They got married in 2009 and now have a daughter together.
These are our top 5 celebrity couples who have been giving us relationship goals sever since they got together. Are there any other names that you think we should add to this list? Let us know.
Image source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yv2kDH5lOw